The chief consultant of the St. George Security and Investigative Services is Elias Voulgaris, a retired Commander of the Chicago Police Department. Elias is well-known in the law enforcement, security, and emergency management communities. His contacts within these communities, worldwide, is unparalleled and he can assist you with your security and investigative needs.
He is well-known in the Greek communities of Illinois; especially within the City of Chicago. He is honest, trustworthy and a man of integrity.
Our services are at no-cost to victims of bullying, domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking.
- Executive Protection.
- Emergency Management.
- Secondary Policing.
- Event Security.
- Licensed Private Detective (State of Illinois) #115002412.
- Licensed Private Security Contractor (State of Illinois) #119001432.
- Permanent Employee Registration (State of Illinois) #129103309.
- Commercial General Liability Coverage through West Bend Mutual Insurance Company.
- Graduate of FBI National Academy.
- Member of FBI’s InfraGard Partnership.
- Secret security clearance.
Contact St. George Security
Do you need help? You will receive quality assistance at fair prices by well-trained individuals, including from members of local, state and federal law enforcement agencies. For a no-cost consultation, please call Elias at 312.480.8612 or click the button to fill out our contact form.