- Plainclothes and uniformed.
- Through use of closed-circuit cameras, video surveillance.
- For apartment/condo buildings, businesses, corporations, factories, warehouses, construction sites and more.
- Anything you need protected, we can protect.
- Criminal and civil.
- Domestic incidents.
- Workplace incidents, including white collar crime such as embezzlement, fraud, and harassment.
- Workplace removal and violence.
- Overseas investigations.
- Business persons.
- Political figures.
- Sports figures – here in the United States and Latin America, Europe, Asia, etc.
- Access to associates throughout the world including Greece, Hong Kong, Mexico, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
- General aviation in-flight security.
- High consequence threat protection.
We can assist you with organization and management of the resources and responsibilities for dealing with all humanitarian aspects of emergencies (preparedness, response, mitigation, and recovery).
- The aim is to reduce the harmful effects of all hazards, including:
- Active-shooter situations
- Continuity of operations
- Disasters: including natural, such as weather-related, and manmade, such as terrorism.
Police departments now, more than ever, are stretched thin. Despite the great work by our fine men and women, they cannot patrol every neighborhood, business or entertainment area, efficiently and effectively. We can provide additional patrol by armed or unarmed security officers (armed would be off-duty law enforcement officers) to provide additional patrol either mobile or on-foot.
- For street events.
- Church festivals.
- Corporate events.
- Other: background checks, drug abuse intervention, fidelity investigations, we are able to conduct investigations for law firms and insurance companies, including service of process, etc.
While we are not attorneys or lawyers, we have vast experience in the law enforcement and criminal justice systems; we know how both operate. Therefore, we are able to offer advice from a law enforcement point-of-view.
If you are involved in any criminal matter, we can provide information that can assist you and your attorney or lawyer. We can also refer you to an attorney or lawyer.
We can also assist you with matters affecting your cannabis or liquor business.
Let us train your employees, staff, membership, in safety and security awareness, prevention and response. We have training in active-shooter situations, building evacuations, emergency preparedness, and workplace violence.
Our services are at no-cost to victims of bullying, domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking.
Contact St. George Security
Do you need help? Our services include executive protection, security officers – unarmed and armed, investigative services and specialty services. You can trust us to assist you with all your security and investigative needs.